Photo Challenge Pets & Other Animals
The theme for the November photo challenge is Pets & Other Animals!
I love animals, I think they’re awesome. I’ve never been able to answer the question, ‘Are you a cat or a dog person?’ Both have been treasured companions in my life so choosing feels weird. What’s your relationship with animals like?
Share your love and appreciation in our November Photo Challenge! You can photograph your pet and if you don’t have a pet, you can photograph any other animal.
Photography Playground’s photo challenge is all about enticing you to pick up your camera and share the beauty you’re creating.
The Photo Challenge Rules
- Stick to the theme. For November the theme is Pets & Other Animals
- You can send in your photos for this challenge until November 30, 2022.
- Karin van Mierlo will choose up to six of her favorite images as winners.
- The winning photos will be published on the Photography Playground website and social media channels.
- You can submit a maximum of four photos per challenge.
- Include a title, the month of the challenge, and your full name when you name your files. (ex: sunset_august_your-name)
- Please, share your Instagram account if you have one, so I can credit you when I share the winners on Instagram.
- You can submit your photos by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and/or sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group in the designated thread.
- If you’re posting outside of the thread, please, mention the challenge. Photos without a proper description will not be considered for the challenge.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and show us your love for animals!
Follow your creative impulses, open your senses, and tap into your curiosity!
Above all, be mindful and surrender yourself to the moment.
Wanna know how to sign your photos with a watermark so everybody knows it’s yours? You’ll find the ultimate step-by-step guide in How To Watermark Your Photos!
Did you submit your photos for the challenge? Share them on Instagram and tag @photography-playground!
Looking forward to funny, endearing, and fuzzy animals flooding my inbox 😃
the winners of the november photo challenge are:
A big thank you to everybody who submitted their images for the November challenge. It was so much fun to see your animal pics!
All photos are amazing, but I can only select six. So, please, don’t feel bad if your image wasn’t selected!
Congratulations to the winners!
- Michael Reeves
- Bert Mann
- Christine Long
- Heather Sheldrick
- Frank Burgess
- Terrie Smith Cartmill
Photo: Michael Reeves
Photo: Bert Mann
Photo: Christine Long
Photo: Heather Sheldrick
Photo: Frank Burgess
Photo: Terrie Smith Cartmill