Photo Challenge Flowers
The theme for the July photo challenge is Flowers!
Go out and find yourself some beautiful flowers to photograph.
Or treat yourself to a wonderful bouquet from the flower shop.
Photography Playground’s photo challenge is all about enticing you to pick up your camera and share the beauty you’re creating.
The Photo Challenge Rules
- Stick to the theme, which is for the July challenge Flowers.
- You can send in your photos for this challenge until July 31.
- Karin van Mierlo will choose up to six of her favorite images as winners.
- The winning photos will be published on the Photography Playground website and social media channels.
- You can submit a maximum of four photos per challenge.
- Include a title, the month of the challenge, and your full name when you name your files. (ex: tulips_july_karin-van-mierlo)
- Please, share your Instagram account if you have it, so I can credit you when I share the winners on Instagram.
- You can submit your photos by sending an email to email@example.com and/or by sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group in the designated thread.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and create some flower magic.
Follow your creative impulses, open your senses, and tap into your curiosity!
Above all, be mindful and surrender yourself to the moment.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out 5 Creative Ways to Find the Magic of Color or 4 Ways to Creatively Embrace the Blur in Photography!
Did you submit your photos for the challenge? Share them on Instagram and tag @photography-playground!
the winners of the july photo challenge are:
- Bijay Shrestha
- Cheryl Reuss
- Heather Sheldrick
- Annette Globits
- Marta Conceição
- Jennifer Wise
Flowers remind us of how fragile and impermanent life is but they are also an expression of life’s infinite creative powers.
Photo: Bijay Shrestha
Photo: Heather Sheldrick
Photo: Annette Globits
Photo: Marta Conceição
Photo: Cheryl Reuss
Photo: Jennifer Wise