Photo Challenge Light and Shadow
The theme for the January photo challenge is Light and Shadow!
In photography, everything starts with light. And shadows. Because light is always accompanied by shadow. It’s one of the interesting things about photography I think. It shows us two sides of a coin. One cannot live without the other and we need to embrace them both.
For this month’s challenge that’s exactly what you’re going to do. Embrace Light and Shadow and capture them in one frame. Pay attention to the light and go and look for interesting shadows. Enjoy!
Photography Playground’s photo challenge is all about enticing you to pick up your camera and share the beauty you’re creating.
The Photo Challenge Rules
- Stick to the theme. For January the theme is Light and Shadow.
- You can send in your photos for this challenge until January 31, 2023.
- Karin van Mierlo will choose up to six of her favorite images as winners.
- The winning photos will be published on the Photography Playground website and social media channels.
- You can submit a maximum of four photos per challenge.
- Include a title, the month of the challenge, and your full name when you name your files. (ex: sunset_august_your-name)
- You can submit your photos by emailing email@example.com and/or sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group.
- If you’re posting in the Facebook group, please, mention the challenge. Photos without a proper description will not be considered for the challenge.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and keep your eyes open for Light and Shadow.
Follow your creative impulses, open your senses, and tap into your curiosity!
Above all, be mindful and surrender yourself to the moment.
Wanna find out more about light? Check out The Ultimate Guide To Mastering Natural Light Photography.
Looking forward to your light and shadow pics flooding my inbox 😃