Photo Challenge Summer
The theme for the August photo challenge is Summer!
Take a moment to think about what the summer means to you. Is it spending time with family, long days at the beach, or emerging yourself in nature? Show us your favorite summer moments!
Photography Playground’s photo challenge is all about enticing you to pick up your camera and share the beauty you’re creating.
The Photo Challenge Rules
- Stick to the theme. For August the theme is summer.
- You can send in your photos for this challenge until August 31, 2022.
- Karin van Mierlo will choose up to six of her favorite images as winners.
- The winning photos will be published on the Photography Playground website and social media channels.
- You can submit a maximum of four photos per challenge.
- Include a title, the month of the challenge, and your full name when you name your files. (ex: sunset_august_your-name)
- Please, share your Instagram account if you have one, so I can credit you when I share the winners on Instagram.
- You can submit your photos by sending an email to email@example.com and/or by sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group in the designated thread.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab your camera and create some summer magic.
Follow your creative impulses, open your senses, and tap into your curiosity!
Above all, be mindful and surrender yourself to the moment.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, check out 15 Summer Photography Ideas or Travel Photography for Beginners.
Wanna know how to sign your summer photos with a watermark so everybody knows it’s yours? You’ll find the ultimate step-by-step guide in How To Watermark Your Photos!
Did you submit your photos for the challenge? Share them on Instagram and tag @photography-playground!
Submit your photos by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or share them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group and your photo might end up in the white space below!
Looking forward to summer photos flooding my inbox 😃
winners of the august photo challenge.
Once again, for me, the challenge is to pick the winners every month 🙂
All photos were beautiful, and I struggled to select the best ones. But I decided to focus on the photos that best convey the feeling of summer.
So here they are:
- Cheryl Nemecek
- Samantha Lacey-Blake
- Sharon O’Connor
- Gérard Barré
- Margaret Horner
- Bijay Shrestha
Photo: Cheryl Nemecek
Photo: Samantha Lacey-Blake
Photo: Sharon O’Connor
Photo: Gérard Barré
Photo: Margaret Horner
Photo: Bijay Shrestha