Finding Your Photo Mojo
Let’s make our own good news show!
- Looking for a fresh perspective on the world around you?
- Do you feel bogged down by all the challenges 2020 has given us?
- Are you tired of all the depressing news items?
Together we’ll wrap up 2020 on a super positive wave of inspiration!
- Do you want to look around you with a renewed sense of wonder?
- Are you searching for inspiration and encouragement?
- Wanna be part of a community of like-minded wonder seekers?
treat yourself with the gift of refreshed creativity and a series of beautiful photos.
- Do you want to discover things to photograph you never thought of yourself?
- Want to get new insights on light and composition?
- Are you eager to make better photographs?
A pro photographer encouraging you to photograph your world as it feels like ~ not what it looks like.
One of the (many) things I love so dearly about photography is its mindful nature. Because photography almost demands you to be fully present in the moment.
This powerful nature of photography has helped me to navigate through challenging times in my life many times.
Because seeing the world through fresh eyes is an empowering and healing experience.
I want to invite you to go on a mindful photography journey with me and start to see your world with fresh eyes.
You’ll be discovering new perspectives and finding your photo mojo along the way.
What’s the Plan?
6 Weeks of Photography Fun
From November 9 till December 14 we are going to open your eyes to the abundance, wonder, and beauty in your everyday surroundings.
- You’ll come out of it enriched. Ready to wrap up 2020 (and who doesn’t want that!) and start 2021 with a refreshed sense of joy, wonder, and playfulness.
- For 6 weeks you’ll receive a lesson around a theme and several assignments.
- The lessons will give you ideas and insights into the theme as well as inspiration from other photographers.
You can make the assignments with whatever camera you have including your phone camera.
- There’ll be some practical photography advice but nothing too technical. It’s an inspiration course, not an ‘instruction’ course.
- Every week you’re going to photograph! Inside the house or outside.
- You’ll be inspired and encouraged to expand your creativity.
I’m also inviting you to join our private See Fresh community of creative wonder seekers right here on Photography Playground. No need for a Facebook account.
- You can share your photos and enjoy the photos of others.
- You can also ask questions in the community and every week I’ll select a few photos to review and give feedback.
- At the end of the course, you have created a series of awesome photographs, you’ve learned how to make better photos, and you have made a few photo friends along the way.
How Does it Work?
The See Fresh course is for you if you’re a beginning photographer.
but you’ll also find adventure, joy, and creativity if you’re a more experienced shooter.
Your photography level really doesn’t matter.
- Every week you’ll receive an email letting you know a new lesson and assignments are waiting for you in the course portal.
- When you sign up for See Fresh you’ll be invited to the See Fresh community also at the course portal.
- 6 inspiring lessons and adventurous assignments to open your eyes and become a wonder seeker.
- No matter your situation you’ll be able to fit the assignments into your daily life.
- For every theme, there’s an assignment you can do at home and one that requires you to go out.
- Feedback and tips on the photos you post in the See Fresh Community.
6 weeks of pure photo joy and inspiration for less than 8 euros per week.
See Fresh: Finding Your Photo Mojo
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the course self-paced?
When does the course start?
What do I need to take the course?
It doesn’t matter what kind of camera you have. You can join us with a smartphone, a DSLR, a mirrorless, or a point and shoot. Because to See Fresh the kind of camera you’re shooting with makes no difference.
What you do need is the desire to See Fresh and an eagerness to become a more creative photographer. You’ll need to bring your curiosity, a willingness to experiment, and the wish to discover a new creative side of yourself.
Since the course is fully digital you also need a computer and an internet connection.
You don’t need a Facebook account because the community is right here on Photography Playground.
What level do I need to take the course?
I'm homebound. Does it make sense to join?
Yes! For every theme, there’s an assignment you can do at home and one that requires going outside.
I especially designed the assignments in such a way everybody can participate.
Whether you’re bound to home because of a lockdown, you’re in quarantine, you’re taking care of others, or you’re working from home you’ll be able to join!
Of course, if you’re able to go outside you can do the inside AND the outside assignments.
Will I get feedback on my photos?
See Fresh: Finding Your Photo Mojo
Enrollment is Closed. Join the Waiting List!