You’d love to make fabulous phone photos and be super proud of them but instead:
- You’re settling for snapshots because you lack the knowledge of photography to rise above the point and shoot level.
- You’ve barely used your phone camera because the pics you take never live up to your expectations.
- You’re frustrated by pictures that turn out crummy even though you think you did everything right.
- You’ve heard the rumors about shooting with camera apps but you have no clue as to what app to download let alone how to photograph with it.
- You feel overwhelmed by all the technical tips, tricks, and gimmicks out there when you want to improve your phone photography skills.
- You love to shoot with your DSLR and you assume a mobile phone camera can’t give you the options you’re used to. You’re missing moments because you don’t even bother to take out your phone.
- You had someone to help you to connect all the dots that go into making great phone photos without the technical overwhelm.
- You gain the knowledge of photography that is guaranteed to help you to create smartphone pics that are so much more than your usual auto snaps.
- You discover how small adjustments can make a big difference in the end result (aka your soon to be amazing pics).
- You could take a look behind the scenes, learn how a pro photographer thinks and be able to apply that to your own shots.
- You find the encouragement and inspiration you need to make the kind of photos you confidently share with your friends and family.
- You could capture life’s fleeting moments as they unfold in front of you and turn them into captivating images.
- Just a few weeks from today your camera roll is full of pics that make you happy and proud.
I’m a pro photographer with 25+ years of experience in photography.
I deeply believe that it’s not the camera that creates beautiful photos but the person behind the camera. Knowing how to do amazing things with the gear you have is what’s gonna set you apart! What you need to never miss a memorable photo op again is the best smartphone photography training in the world.
That’s why I’m passionate about opening up the world of mobile photography for you! To become a great mobile phone photographer you need to become best friends with your phone camera. You also want to develop your skills and creativity to make the truly fabulous phone photos you’d love to make.
But, don’t worry….one of my superpowers is explaining the photography stuff in plain and simple English. We’re gonna build you a solid phone photography house. Let me help you connect the dots and show you the way.
I promise you this course is full of aha-moments where you can actually hear yourself thinking: ‘Aha, that’s how I fix that issue’ or ‘Aha, that’s why my pics always turn out crummy.’
Welcome to Fabulous Phone Photography!
Can’t wait to get started?
The best camera is the one in your back pocket!
Maybe you’re wondering why I invested the time to learn to photograph with such a ‘simple’ camera when I have professional gear?
Years ago I went to New York with my daughter. And what do you do in New York? You walk ……… a lot.
Of course, I brought my professional gear with me. But I can’t walk around with a heavy camera bag all day and every day (my back has very strict rules on that one). What I can do is carry around my phone all day and every day!
That’s why I invested in my phone photography skills.
So I could enjoy walking the streets of New York free of heavy gear and still make the pictures that became a lifelong memory of that trip.
The beauty is you can do the same because we’re all photographers now!
Smartphone cameras have been a photography game changer. Placing a very capable camera in the back pockets of millions of people and encouraging us to capture images in a quantity unprecedented in human history.
But what about the quality? Is that at the same level? No, it’s not.
Most people don’t feel like learning the basics of smartphone photography. And that’s fine.
But because you’re on this page and you came this far I’m asking you: ‘Are you most people?’
No, I didn’t think so! Let’s make sure you gain the skill and the confidence to make smartphone pics that stand out from the crowd!
Do you want to stand out?
fabulous phone photography
the timeless & holistic approach to phone photography
Fabulous Phone Photography cuts through all the bullshit, goes straight into the heart of the problems most beginning smartphone photograpers experience and offers solutions for each and everyone of them.
The course reveals the timeless principles behind all great photography including smartphone photography. It goes beyond teaching you a couple of soon to be outdated gimmicks and tricks like so many other smartphone photography courses.
It uncovers specific techniques and processes used by pro photographers so you have the foundation to create interesting smartphone photos in almost any situation.
It provides you with the knowledge, tools, and skills to finally make the best smartphone pics of your life. From there you can expand your toolbox because you have the confidence to start experimenting and improving yourself.
And the good news is it doesn’t matter what kind of smartphone you own. This smartphone photography course is for you whether you’re into iPhone photography or you’re an Android shooter.
Instead of overloading you with the technical aspects of photography first you will learn about all the elements that go into great smartphone photography from the start. That’s why the smartphone photography course is divided into 4 levels. Every level builds on the previous one and with every level you’ll deepen your knowledge and skills.
Because smartphone photography has so many different moving parts that need to fall into place in a split second I’m sure you’re going to benefit from the holistic approach of Fabulous Phone Photography.
here’s what you’ll master
In Level 1 you’ll get the basics on exposure, light, and composition.
Here’s what you’ll learn in Level 1:
- The inside scoop on the exposure triangle and how the phone camera triangle is different from DSLR cameras.
- How to set your camera up for the best quality output.
- Getting to know your new best friend (the ProCamera or FV-5 Camera app)
- Why light is critical and what it can do in your photos.
- How composition is vital in telling the stories of the people and the places of your life.
- Inspiration to go out and shoot beautiful landscapes and close-ups, both very suited for your mobile phone camera.
In Level 2 your foundation for making great shots with your phone expands.
Here’s what you’ll discover:
- Understanding of the different exposure modes.
- How the exposure triangle and exposure value work together to get the best exposure.
- The biggest mistakes most smartphone photographers make and what to do instead.
- How to recognize ‘good’ light, what to do if there’s no ‘good’ light and how to make the most of the light.
- How color temperature works and why your photos can have a nasty colorcast.
- How different points of view tell different stories in travel & street photography.
Level 3 deepens your knowledge and builds further on the different aspects of great smartphone photography.
After Level 3 you’ve gained insights in:
- When and why you need to under- or overexpose.
- How to shoot in Shutter Speed- and ISO Priority Mode and when to use them.
- How to set your camera app to get realistic colors.
- The composition tools that work especially well in smartphone photography.
- Why mobile phones are great for reportage photography and what to do when you’re shooting a reportage.
After Level 4 you’re ready to take full control of your smartphone camera.
Here’s what you’ll master:
- How to shoot in manual mode and when to use it.
- The in-depth exposure strategies for different light situations pro photographers use.
- The specific settings to shoot in low light situations.
- The exact strategies to overcome the number 1 limitation of your smartphone camera and how to make it work for your pics.
- The game plan on how to capture the right moment.
- How to photograph personal projects with storytelling photography.
You’ll love fabulous phone photography if:
You love to travel and want to come home with great photos.
Whether you own a DSLR or not investing in your smartphone photography skills is time well spent. Because there will always be moments when all you have is your smartphone camera.
You want to discover the magic of the everyday moments of your life.
You want to be able to capture genuine phone photos of your kids, family, and friends and create tangible memories of life as it unfolds in front of you.
You’re a blogger and want to stand out with excellent photography.
You’re not ready to invest in a DSLR camera and are tired of boring stock photos. You want the tools and skills to make great pics with your smartphone camera for your travel or lifestyle blog and social media.
This is not the best course for you if you think all it takes is a camera app download. You need to be willing to put in the work to finally be able make the photos you dream of making and to look at your pics with a sense of pride.
Here’s What’s Included.
Enrolling is basically risk-free. If you don’t like the course just send me an email within 30 days and you’ll get a full refund. No questions asked, no hard feelings, but I will miss you!
this is what some of my students are saying
-Lynn, Alumnus Fabulous Phone Photography
-Juan, Alumnus Fabulous Phone Photography
“I really liked the camera app suggested and the ability to easily set the shutter speed and iso. It was super helpful to run through the app setup and manual exposure.”
-Wendy, Alumnus Fabulous Phone Photography
-Fleur, One-on-One Mentoring
Too many to mention, although just getting to see what the capabilities of the smartphone are was an aha moment for sure. The other was the reality that the smartphone only has a large DOF, finally, the other wow moment was seeing how Snapseed works. Just to say thank you, you certainly exceeded my expectations and that I am sure is what you want to hear. Bravo on a job well done, I feel inspired and ready to go out and photograph everything I have ignored for such a long time.”
-Herman, Alumnus Fabulous Phone Photography
-Jan, Alumnus Fabulous Phone Photography
-Claudia, Alumnus Fabulous Phone Photography
Ready for Great phone photos?
Frequently Asked Questions
Glad you asked! If you want to become a smartphone editing wizzard you can enroll in Fabulous Phone Editing, the in-depth mobile editing course for VSCO & Snapseed. Learn how to edit your photos on the go, give them the tender loving aftercare they deserve and take your pics from flat and boring to WOW. The course is full of video tutorials, cheat sheets, practice files, step-by-step guides, editing assignments and reviews. You can find more information about course here Fabulous Phone Editing
The price for Fabulous Phone Editing is €39 but ……….. you can buy Fabulous Phone Photography and Fabulous Phone Editing in a bundle and receive a nice discount.
Is it worth spending the money on a smartphone photography course? Maybe I should save for a better camera?
There’s a lot of free information out there and that’s a wonderful thing. But searching for the information you think you need and relying on the bits and pieces the free information gives you is not gonna turn you into a smartphone photography superstar. In a course, you are given all the pieces of the photography puzzle in the order you need to learn them. You will also learn how to put all those pieces together because in photography everything is connected. One of the biggest advantages of taking an online course is that you have a support system. I’m just a message away. Also, the course is kept up-to-date regularly. You can be sure the information you get is still valid. Last but not least, the course and all its materials will always be there for you when you need to freshen up your memory.
The videos are between 3 and 8 minutes long and the photo assignments can be easily fitted into your daily life. But I’m sure you understand that it also takes practice to develop the necessary skills. To get results you will have to spend some time per level on learning and practicing. How much time you are willing and/or able to put in is entirely up to you.
You can enroll anytime and make a start with improving your smartphone photography skills right now! You’ll receive all videos, cheat sheets, tests, and photo assignments today. You can binge-watch the videos or take your time.
In the course, each level builds on the previous one. We’ll start at the very base of photography and work our way up from there so you’ll never feel overwhelmed. I’m convinced that learning all the steps in the right order will turn you into a confident and creative phone photographer. And finally, if something is not clear to you there are several ways to connect with me to help you along the way!
Once you enroll in Fabulous Phone Photography you have lifetime access to the course. A big plus of online courses is that it’s easy to stay up-to-date. All updates are included! The last update of the course was in January 2020.
Yes, your payment information is fully protected and secure. If you prefer you can also pay with your Paypal Account. When you decide to enroll in the course you’ll be taken to a secure page where you enter your email address and payment information. Once the payment is approved you’ll go straight to the course where you can make a start with improving your phone photography skills.
I would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with the course, just send an email to karin[at]photography-playground.com within 30 days of your purchase and I will give you a full refund.
are you ready for the best phone photos of your life?
FABULOUS PHONE PHOTOGRAPHYSingle Course
Tests & Certificate
Cheat Sheets & Transcripts
Lifetime Access & Updates
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
FABULOUS PHONE PHOTOGRAPHY & EDITINGCourse Bundle | Best Value
Fabulous Phone Photography &
Video Tutorials in VSCO & Snapseed
Editing Assignments & Reviews
Step-by-Step Guides & Practice Files
Lifetime Access & Updates
30-Day Money Back Guarantee