Water Photo Challenge
The theme for the February photo challenge is Water!
Like light (last month’s challenge), water is the source of life. More than half of our bodies are made up of water. Our beautiful planet is covered with water. It’s everywhere and everything. Water gives us serenity when we look out over a tranquil lake, it energizes us when we breathe in the salty sea air and it quenches our thirst.
For the Water Photo Challenge, you’ll be photographing water in all its manifestations. Have fun!
Photography Playground’s photo challenge is all about enticing you to pick up your camera and share the beauty you’re creating.
The Photo Challenge Rules
- Stick to the theme. For February the theme is Water.
- You can send in your photos for this challenge until February 28, 2023.
- Karin van Mierlo will choose up to six of her favorite images as winners.
- The winning photos will be published on the Photography Playground website and social media channels.
- You can submit a maximum of four photos per challenge.
- Include a title, the month of the challenge, and your full name when you name your files. (ex: sunset_august_your-name)
- You can submit your photos by emailing email@example.com and/or sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group.
- If you’re posting in the Facebook group, please, mention the challenge. Photos without a proper description will not be considered for the challenge.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and get your camera and dive into water photography.
Follow your creative impulses, open your senses, and tap into your curiosity!
Above all, be mindful and surrender yourself to the moment.
Wanna find out more about light? Check out The Ultimate Guide To Mastering Natural Light Photography.
Please submit your photos for the Water Photo Challenge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and/or sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group – your photo might end up in the white space below!
Looking forward to your Water shots flooding my inbox 😃
the winners of the february photo challenge are:
It was a lot of fun to see all your water photos, so thank you for sending them in 🙏
I had a really hard time choosing the 6 winners this month.
Because all the photos were amazing! Please, don’t feel bad if your image wasn’t selected!
Congratulations to the winners!
- Isabel Velez
- Susan Sommers
- Lisa Wamsley
- Paige Phillips Rosenlieb
- Tudor Magda
- Samantha Lacey-Blake
Photo: Isabel Velez
Photo: Paige Phillips Rosenlieb
Photo: Samantha Lacey-Blake
Photo: Susan Sommers
Photo: Lisa Wamsley
Photo: Tudor Magda