April Photo Challenge
The theme for the April photo challenge is Look Up!
One of the biggest favors you can do for yourself when you’re making pictures is to move around a lot. This allows you to shoot from different angles or points of view. One of the most overlooked angles is looking up! That’s why it’s our theme for the April Photo Challenge.
For the April Photo Challenge, I want you to look up – all the time, but be careful not to trip over your own feet.😜
Photography Playground’s photo challenge is all about enticing you to pick up your camera and share the beauty you’re creating.
The Photo Challenge Rules
- Stick to the theme. For April the theme is Look Up.
- You can send in your photos for this challenge until April 30, 2023.
- Karin van Mierlo will choose up to six of her favorite images as winners.
- The winning photos will be published on the Photography Playground website and social media channels.
- You can submit a maximum of four photos per challenge.
- Include a title, the month of the challenge, and your full name when you name your files. (ex: sunset_august_your-name)
- You can submit your photos by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and/or sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group.
- If you’re posting in the Facebook group, please, mention the challenge. Photos without a proper description will not be considered for the challenge. Ex: #lookup, April challenge, look up challenge.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and get your camera and look up.
Follow your creative impulses, open your senses, and tap into your curiosity!
Above all, be mindful and surrender yourself to the moment.
Are you looking for inspiration? Check out 4 Essential Principles of Composition in Photography.
Please submit your photos for the April Photo Challenge by emailing email@example.com and/or sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group – your photo might end up in the white space below!
Looking forward to your upwards shots making my inbox happy 😃
the winners of the april photo challenge are:
A big thank you to everybody who submitted their images for the April challenge. It was a joy to see them all! It was again, a bit of a challenge to select the 6 best images.
Because all photos were amazing, so, please, don’t feel bad if your image wasn’t selected!
Congratulations to the winners! 👏👏👏
- Bert Sarsfield
- Gösta Zulu
- Juan Videgain Arístegui
- Liz Haines
- Madeh Aali
- Tudor Magda
Photo: Juan Videgain Arístegui
Photo: Bert Sarsfield
Photo: Madeh Aali
Photo: Liz Haines
Photo: Tudor Magda
Photo: Gösta Zulu