Spring Photo Challenge
The theme for the March photo challenge is Spring!
I long for spring all winter long and I welcome it with open arms and a big smile. I feel like a sunflower when the first sunlight warms my face. I’m always facing the direction of the sun.
To me, spring feels like opening, expanding, and relaxing, especially after the contracting feeling winter gives me.
For the Spring Photo Challenge, I want you to photograph what spring means to you. How does it make you feel? Enjoy the challenge and the season 🌞
Photography Playground’s photo challenge is all about enticing you to pick up your camera and share the beauty you’re creating.
The Photo Challenge Rules
- Stick to the theme. For March the theme is Spring.
- You can send in your photos for this challenge until March 30, 2023.
- Karin van Mierlo will choose up to six of her favorite images as winners.
- The winning photos will be published on the Photography Playground website and social media channels.
- You can submit a maximum of four photos per challenge.
- Include a title, the month of the challenge, and your full name when you name your files. (ex: sunset_august_your-name)
- You can submit your photos by emailing email@example.com and/or sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group.
- If you’re posting in the Facebook group, please, mention the challenge. Photos without a proper description will not be considered for the challenge. Ex: #spring, March challenge, spring challenge.
So, what are you waiting for? Go and get your camera and immerse yourself in that spring feeling.
Follow your creative impulses, open your senses, and tap into your curiosity!
Above all, be mindful and surrender yourself to the moment.
Are you looking for inspiration? Check out 4 Essential Principles of Composition in Photography.
Please submit your photos for the Spring Photo Challenge by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and/or sharing them in the Photography Playground Facebook Group – your photo might end up in the white space below!
Looking forward to your Spring shots making my inbox happy 😃
the winners of the march photo challenge are:
A big thank you to everybody who submitted their images for the March challenge. Seeing all your wonderful spring images made me happy! Spring is the best season 🙂
All the photos were amazing but I have to choose, so please don’t feel bad if your photo wasn’t selected.
Congratulations to the winners!
- Cheryl Reuss
- David Brown
- Janis Borgman
- Kevin Mullane
- Lina Grincelaityte-Girling
- Susan Berberi
Photo: Janis Borgman
Photo: David Brown
Photo: Cheryl Reuss
Photo: Susan Berberi
Photo: Lina Grincelaityte-Girling
Photo: Kevin Mullane